12.02.2008

Gifts for Hanukkah/Hanuka/Chanukah/Khanike/However the Hell You Spell It

Check out my catalogue of scandalously creative Jewish gifts. Click on the images to enlarge. All profits benefit Jewish Currents magazine. The images are available as posters or greeting cards. To make a purchase, send a check (with your mailing address) to Jewish Currents, 45 East 33 Street, New York, NY 10016 or call (212) 889-2523 with your credit card. Shipping is free. Sorry, no Paypal purchases are possible. Giving a gift? Let us know to whom, and we'll include a lovely gift card. C'mon, buy something! It's good for the Jews.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you do not mind..I saw your post and thought it was quite amusing. I posted this with a link on my site: http://goodforthejews.com
Let me know if this is a problem. If you feel like it, you can give me a link back.
All the best,
Jeff

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home